The Marine Diesel Treatment will keep you out on the water for longer, controlling condensation, sludge, water and bacteria. It also reduces exhaust emissions and assists in stabilising fuel, providing peace of mind for boat owners.
- Surfactant controls condensation, sludge, water and bacteria.
- Detergent helps clean Injectors and fuel system, cylinders and exhaust.
- Poly Butane Ashless Lubricant assists in lubrication of vital components in pumps, injectors and upper engine area to reduce wear that could be associated with low sulphur diesel.
- Combustion Modifier assists in more complete combustion of fuel, reducing carbon deposits and saving fuel.
- Cold Flow Improver helps prevent formation of wax at low ambient temperatures.
1 Litre treats 500 Litres of diesel fuel, preferably before filling. Add 100mL to 50 Litres or 2mL per Litre.